Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Things I've noticed today

Dove milk chocolate is damn tasty

It’s incredibly cold outside, especially without a hat

Economics, try as it might, will never be exciting

Writing with a computer thesaurus is a bad idea if you have the vocabulary of a circus flea

The tv show The Office is even more hilarious the next day, over lunch

Books are heavy

Throbbing headaches make it difficult to bob one’s head in agreement

I have 10 more sick days and 14.5 more vacation days to use in the next 17 days of work

I missed Chris's birthday - sorry about that (I'm glad the e-card was funny - happiest of happys)

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Dove dark cholcolate is even tastier.

It's not the temperature, it's that damn wind chill.

Economics could be exciting but it would need to merge with ice dancing and luge.

Circus flea - I love it.

I was sour on The Office at first but it has grown a bit on me. I understand the british version is outstanding - haven't seen it for myself.

That's why Library carts have wheels.

She said throbbing!

Do something phun with your time off.

Happy Birthday Chris! (Hey wait, that's me! Hey, I got a mention!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home