Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Cruising

So, I've been cruising the web today looking for library sites that suggest books because I am trying to put together a list of historical fiction for the PS Book Group for next year. In my research, I have come across a bunch of library blogs that have tickled my fancy. Since I use an RSS reader (thanks Sasson), I forget that just because I check these sites everyday, if I don't link to them, readers of my blog will never know about them. So I've added a few links to the left. One site that I had to include in this message is the Literally site - this is in homage to my good friend Kate, you should get a kick out of this, but not literally, I hope.

Because Bryan's cryptic nature doesn't permit him to tell stories in a straight-forward, simple way, I will elaborate on the story here: A tablespoon=3 teaspoons, not a problem unless you think a teaspoon IS a tablespoon when measuring out cough medicine with codeine. Too many tablespoons=possible death, too many teaspoons=labored breathing. Labored breathing + the thought that you took tablespoons of codeine when you took teaspoons=a trip to the ER on a Saturday night. An emergency trip to the ER when you're mostly fine=a feeling of embarassment and endless jokes about overdosing on cough medicine and the size of various household spoons.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God that our homeboy Bry-Bry is still with us. If I lost that tall, sox lovin, baritone rappin' sex machine I would be sad!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHH! (obese black dude playing sax)

Love Jerry

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Perhaps I'll bring Robitussin instead of wine on Thursday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home