Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm a bit ahead of my "once-per-week" post, but my life is just so darned exciting, I have to update. Actually, nothing new has really happened, but all things continue to move forward. My grant is finished and mailed. All parts of my costume have been purchased. The haunted house construction is almost complete - I'll just say, that I'm afraid to go down there, so it's gonna be a good one this year. And, Bryan and I were stood up by a dj we were supposed to meet on Sunday, which turned out ok because we found another one for less money who is available and seems pretty cool. We've made zero progress on the hotel glitch and I think that I'm still waiting for my wedding fairy to appear in my office, living room, car, wherever, and tell me that she will be waving her magic wand and making it all work out. Since the likely hood of a wedding fairy existing is slim to nil, I guess I'll be calling and/or sending a letter off to the management to try to convince them of the good business sense of opening one week earlier and raking in all those room fees from our wedding guests.

This past weekend I attended my 2nd Bentley homecoming weekend. I have yet to attend one homecoming weekend at my own alma mater yet I've managed to see the Falcons play twice. This isn't really the result of misplaced loyalty, just the fact that Bryan still has friends that he graduated with who will make the trek to Waltham to watch a football game and attend a Boston Harbor booze cruise (in the rain, no less). I don't even want to drive to Worcester, and a football game and an alumni mass make it no more attractive a prospect.

Happy birthday MGO! Wish we could be there to celebrate - we'll save it all up and drink extra wine over the holidays :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home