Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Small victory

With NY eliminated from the baseball playoffs, one thing is right in the world. I've become a temporary Angels fan and hope that they can take it all the way, though I really don't care since Boston can't win it and the Satans won't. Oh, happy day.

My blog changes are complete for now. I'm happy with the new colors and my new heading picture. I can't guarantee that these changes will do much to inspire creativity, but I'm glad to be rid of the green palette and the damned rounded corners. Sun might do more to inspire, but it seems to be in permanent hiding. Or maybe it's on vacation. Where would the sun go to vacation? Somewhere cool?

In wedding news, we found our photographer and she's lovely. The dj isn't far behind. We even started our list of "songs that shall not be played" (so far, def leppard is out, but i'm making my case for bon jovi). We also began the contemplation of our registry and decided that aside from a few household items, what we really would love is help with our honeymoon. Gotta love the Internet, there are oodles of web sites that actually offer the set-up of honeymoon registries. We haven't picked one yet, but we're checking it out. Why register for a trivet, when we can register for a hot air balloon ride over the Blue Ridge Mountains?

Happy Birthday to Shayna & Eric and Happy Anniversary to Kristen & Tyler.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our neighbors did that for their wedding a few weeks ago- i think they used a site called Honey Luna. her destination was Asheville, and they didn't have anything on the site for her so she contacted them and they sent her info asap. she seemed pleased with it, so you might give them a shot. it's a good idea, esp if you've been living together and already have all the crap you need.

But who registers for a trivet, anyway??

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the color(s)!! I love your new blog color(s) (I was never a green person) and now I may actually read it daily! I know where there's a blue trivet in the annex. . .do I have to give a gift, I gave birth, I can not remember if that counts. . .
Tell B O'C I love the anatomy blog I want the web site! pleassse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home