Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A much-needed break

I'm sitting here at my desk, one of the last people still working at this hour of the day. In my last post, I mention adding some links to my blog, and I meant on the RIGHT, not the left, since the right is where my links are found. And, after promising this, I completely forgot. So, rather than adding those links now, I'm going to see this as a sign that I need to put down my keyboard and walk AWAY from my computer. For the next 4 days I vow not to touch a computer key.

I have been dreaming of pumpkin pie for many nights now and I look forward to fulfilling my dreams and eating at least TWO pieces. May all of your Thanksgiving Day dreams come true!
and to think, all you people want to eat him


Happy Birthday to my favorite big brother - 29, right? We'd better be careful or Joe is going to be the oldest soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home