Sunday, December 04, 2005

Birthdaytastic!

Surpassing what I deemed "the best birthday ever" (last year), this year's bday was pretty great. Highlights included:
*Dinner at the Top of the Hub with my honey
*Watching from the 52nd floor as tiny cars crept all over Boston while eating one tasty dinner
*Hearing Brandi Carlile sing "Hallelujah"
*The opening note of Ray LaMontagne's set
*Getting a new copy of both Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator, a yoga mat, a new endtable and a lamp, soft leather gloves, a David Sedaris book on CD, and brand-new pink slippers
*Homemade chocolate beer cake
*All the e-cards and good wishes from my buds
*Watching the "meet-market" scene at Soho in Brighton
*Being thanked once or twice by Gary
*Getting breakfast in bed on Sunday thereby making it my birthday weekend

So, while I don't love being IN my 30s, I heart my birthday. Only 363 more days 'til the next one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home