Thursday, December 30, 2004

Holy Merry Christmas!

**Disclaimer: Spoiler ahead.
I will start with an apology to any friends reading this before I've had a chance to talk with you in person. When you read this, call me and I'll tell you all about it.

So, my left hand is heavier as I write this entry. Why? On Thursday, December 23rd, Santa Bryan decided that Christmas would come early. After a lovely dinner in bed (I threw my back out mere hours before), and some amazing top moments of our past year together, I was sporting a honking sapphire and diamond ring on my ring finger. That's right, we're gettin' married.

Oh, and I got a mini booklight and some fantastic books. Really. Did I mention the 3.63 carat sapphire?

Christmas with my family passed in a blur of delicious food and new sweaters. And Christmas in North Carolina has been filled with more good food, lots of board games and wine, and quality time with the O'Connors. And with the weather here a balmy 60 degrees, we are leaving today to go back home to Boston. I am trying not to look out the window and I keep repeating, "I love snow; Ice means nothing," as I prepare to head back to the land of ice-scrapers and rock salt.

I hope that everyone else had as wonderful a Christmas and a happy, safe new year's.

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Jill - I wish you all the happiness in the world. Okay, not all of it, I'd like some and I guess a few other mught enjoy a bit as well. However, I wish for you to be very, ver, very, extremely, gigantically, tremendously, happy. One heaping helping of happiness!!!

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Jerry said...

Hey Jill,

Happy New Year and Congratulations! I wish you guys (and
your sapphire - hehe) all the happiness in the world!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger niederme said...

Wow, congrats... ole Presley and I are really happy for you both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home