Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Hot damn!

I think it's safe to say that I have had the bestest birthday ever this year. I got some great gifts, ate tasty food, saw Ani DiFranco with Bryan (who braved a club filled with women who don't like his 'kind'), sang Irish songs at the top of my lungs, kicked ass in 'scorpion bowl races' against a table full of young'uns (22 years old, max), ate meat on a stick, and didn't vomit once. Not bad.

In album list news, Bryan has received all entries for top 100 albums and has posted the results here as the QHS 200. My entries have been folded into the other 9, but he does list each person's top 10. I will post my entire top 100 albums as soon as I get all of the coding done.

Happy (belated by one day) Birthday to Chris

3 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I look forward to seeing the music lists and thanks for the B'day greetings.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

I am a retard. Please ignore deleted
post. New post should read:

Hey there Jill!

Happy belated birthday!! Sounds
like you had a good one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home