Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Where does time go?

I wasn't in work every day last week due to some off-site training. And this week, we have had some big server problems that cut off our Internet use. So, that is my excuse for not blogging for a week. It's funny that I use busy-ness at work and no Internet at work for reasons that I don't do something that I should be doing on my personal time anyway. But, most nights when I get home from work, the last thing I want to do is look at another computer.

Anyway, I wanted to give everyone some highlights from the weekend:
*Bought Christmas presents, curtains, books and a game all from the comfort of my office chair (all right, so I do turn on the damn computer to avoid going to a mall - so I'm really just making a determination about the lesser of two evils).

*Played another great game, Nameburst, and found that I don't know who anyone is, or was since it was made in 1993. I also watched a male dance-off as a result of a tie in said game. I laughed so hard I almost vomited. Good stuff.

*Ate eggs benedict for the first time - got the eggs scrambled and the bacon on the side. Learned that's just called scrambled eggs with Hollandaise sauce. Still tasty.

*Watched 4 or 5 episodes of the Dave Chapelle show on DVD; no commercials, unedited. Hilarious.

Now, I'm working a 1/2 day, thinking about pumpkin pie, finishing my top ten albums list, Thanksgiving football, hanging with my family, shopping on the craziest day of the year, and a fun trip to Queensbury to hang with the O'Connor/Carey crew.

Cheers to you and yours. Eat, sleep and be thankful.

Oh, happy birthday (yesterday) to my "older" brother, Justin. I don't like what being 3 years apart means for me on your 33rd birthday, but since age is all in your head, I'm replacing it with visions of dancing turkeys, sugarplums and whatever else makes me act 21 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home