Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Existentialism is Funny

Who knew? Would it be silly to write I heart "I Heart Huckabees"? Well, then I will do it. I saw this movie last night and I'm feeling a little crazy today so I would fit right in with the cast of this absurdist, thoughtful, silly movie. I have a new-found respect for Mark Wahlburg who was downright goofy in this movie (in a good way). And the part played by Lily Tomlin was made for her.

It took my mind off of a lot of things going on in the world right now and reminded me that everything is connected and nothing actually matters. I'm not sure why this made me feel so much better, but it did.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I just got a warm fuzzy feeling reading this post. I think I'll get some hot cocoa and snuggle up to a good book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home