Friday, November 05, 2004

Pretty soon I will stop obsessing about the election and get back to thinking about other important things, like my own life (hey, that's all Bush supporters think of). But for now, I have a few more gems for everyone. The first is an old joke that has been going around today in light of the election of dubya (can't say re-election cause we didn't actually elect him the first time). I don't know exactly to whom to attribute the joke since it is on a few joke sites and a bunch of blogs, but I'm gonna post it here anyway cause it made me laugh:

It has been proposed that the Republican party change its emblem from an elephant to a condom.

Why? A condom more clearly and appropriately reflects the party's stance today: a condom accepts inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually getting fucked.


Pretty good.

And there is this site to the rest of the world apologizing for the idiocy of the majority of America (sigh). The FAQs on the site are pretty good, too.

Here's to a long winter. Bundle up America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home