Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Redundancy

Ok, I feel like a broken record when writing that I heart the Red Sox again. But I do. This past weekend brought with it some joyful baseball watching. Despite 8 team errors, each one tearing a little bit of my stomach lining, the Sox showed up at the field and put the ball in play. Schilling continues to amaze with his seemingly superhuman will to win. I like our chances at 2-0, but I am not even close to celebrating yet.

I did get my bathroom floor tiled over the weekend and I bought my microwave cart and some curtains for the den [my house is slowly but surely looking like a nice place to live]. However, I also came down with a whopper of a migraine and a bit of a stomach bug. I may have to take a sick day to rest up in anticipation of several more nights of tense Sox games and the late night revelry on Saturday in celebration of the best and spookiest holiday of them all, Halloween.

Here's hoping Pedro gets a hit in addition to preventing them and that Ortiz doesn't split his pants stretching to make an out at first.

Sox! Sox! Sox!

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Douglas Hill said...

Keep the faith, Jill. To improve your confidence in Johnny Christ and the home boys, take a look here:

http://www.douglasjhill.blogspot.com

Scroll down to the picture titled: "Red Sox: God is on our side" If that is not enough to pick you up, click on the post above it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home