Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Estrogen...good

This past weekend, I was in the presence of most of my very favorite girlfriends. There is something very rejuvenating and inspiring about being around strong, intelligent, funny women and a girls' night only makes me realize that we don't do it enough. Some things I found/remembered/thought about this weekend:

*3-year-olds are bossy
*late-20, early-30 somethings enjoy being bossed around by 3-year-olds
*Sangria is tasty
*Sangria with Mexican food is even tastier
*only Mexican women should wear Mexican dresses (especially when there's a video camera in the room)
*Andre should be invited to all parties
*I can't believe I'm writing this, but there should've been more dancing and less board game playing
*when you have all your best buds in a room, time goes by too quickly

One month 'til go time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home