Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just confirming what I already knew

Chris loves online quizzes of all kinds. He knows what kind of superhero/rock star/emperor/disney character he'd be, how normal he is (or isn't), what his astrological sign tells him about dreams, whatever. Sometimes, I take the tests to which he links. More often, I read what he is (or isn't) and smile and move on. Today, I was sucked in by the best title - How Evil Are You? Believing myself to have more dark in me than light, I took this little test. Just to confirm, I'm 74% evil. Mwah hahaha mwah hahaha.

Now, if I could only get my hair to do this...
You Are 74% Evil

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I now see you in a whole new light :)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Bryan said...

"Those who love you probably fear you." If they only knew...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home