Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy V-Day!

Happy hearts, candy, teddy bear day! I would love to rant about how stupid and commercial this holiday is, but the pagan in me does enjoy seeing images of eros and his arrows in our increasingly Christian-right-crazed world. Nothing like a naked baby shooting you in the ass to make you fall in love. And, while I don't like any of the previously mentioned gifts AT ALL, I do like romance and celebrating love or friendship, and there is really not that much wrong with dedicating one day out of 365 to remember how good we all look in red.

This valentine's day is made more special by the fact that I get to go home to my freshly painted, newly moved-into apartment with the tallest, most handsome, funniest accountant I know waiting for me. Not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home