Friday, April 21, 2006

There's still time before I'm married to help out the free world

This picture is awesome because the sign is awesome, but the point of the picture isn't the sign, it's the fact that there is a bag over the shoulder of one of the protesters that probably proves that the person is a librarian. And another librarian thought that this was cool and posted the picture. I am one of so many dorks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have some birthday shout-outs to catch up on - my dad celebrated the big 6-0 and still no gray hair, not bad (my mom is so gonna comment that she got them all, thank you very much)

And happy birthday to Sheri - 29? Is that right? Or do we actually want to admit that we're "in our thirties"?

7 days left. That's, like, only a week away. Whoa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home