Friday, August 05, 2005

on vacation...

So, the loose ends are indeed tied off in a neat knot and I am ready to vacate the office for the next 9 days. I am looking forward to the oconnor family wedding, to meeting those family members I've not yet met at aunt sue's. I did find the perfect outfit (opting for a dress/shirt combo rather then a dress) and managed to get the hair cut and the gift bought. I am also looking forward to sleeping a little more than usual and to not risking life and car doors at the Newton corner rotary for a week. And of course, to taking a peek at the library at the Baseball Hall of Fame, if only Cooperstown weren't in the middle of NOwhere...

I think I hear my first beer calling me...don't worry sweet can of liquid vacation, only 4 more hours.

I may blog next week, I may not, do try to carry on without me.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, it's Jaron. I read your entry and I am happy for you. I too am taking a vacation and drinking beer.

Gee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home