Friday, July 29, 2005

Dinner with Andre

Though I'm not sure all of the alcohol ingested last weekend has fully left my body, I'm off to drink copious amounts of champagne (Andre extra dry) with Katie-Beth and I'm very much looking forward to the evening.

In wedding news, I've found my dress! On just our second foray into bridal boutiques, my mom helped me pick out the perfect dress. Course, it was probably the most expensive one that I tried on, but it is lovely. There is enough sparkle to satisfy the need for dressiness, yet it has very simple lines. And, it lifts and tucks in all of the right places. I did a google search for the designer and dress # and I found it for over $200 cheaper online - Woohoo!

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some women have the opportunity to look gorgeous once in their lifetime, now you are shooting for twice. . .and may I add your beauty surpasses any dress or sparkles! Enough Andre, the fittings are about to begin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home