Saturday, April 09, 2005

Mites up the nose

I inhaled enough dust today to form a giant bunny in my sinus canal. It is currently dancing a mambo. But, the apartment is now spanking clean (a strange expression, since not one body part was smacked in the cleaning process). I have planned a delicious dinner this evening for Kate and Matt, who are making the trek out to the 'ham on the commuter rail. And tomorrow I am going to see Tori Amos in concert in Hartford, CT. It will be the first time seeing her live and I'm looking forward to the show. I really like her new album, The Beekeeper though I'm not a fan of the 3rd song "The Power of Orange Knickers," which All Music marked as a Track Pick.

I'm off to marinate salmon.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Chris said...

The posts are breeding! Must be the mites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home