Friday, April 22, 2005

Happenings

Since I last blogged:

Corissa came to town.
Nicole got married.
We ate A LOT of delicious Italian food.
I bounced in a moonwalk with 9 other bridesmaids and one kick-ass bride.
I karaokeed, once with 6 other people and once somewhat alone.
I witnessed a wedding guest puking into her own hand.
Corissa left town and so did we.
Flew to North Carolina for some O'Connor time.
Drank A LOT of Yuengling.
Heard one of the best renditions of "Tinkle, Tinkle Little Star" in a while.
Watched two great movies (The Incredibles & Finding Neverland).
Got very excited to watch Bryan DANCE competitively (Dance, Dance Revolution); played Hoopla instead upon DDR malfunction.
Saw enough pottery to last me at least a year.
Utterly confused a southern waitress by asking for bread.
Watched minor league dingers (Greensboro Grasshoppers).
Flew home.
Got a few steps closer to booking our reception, caterer and church.
Started a "Save the Date" card.
Worked one whole day.
Blogged about it all.

Now, I am off for the weekend - dinner with friends tonight, lunch with some of Bryan's family tomorrow, dinner with my dad tomorrow night and Connecticut on Sunday to see Sheri's show Remember When. Phew, I'm tired already. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home