Wednesday, June 09, 2004

My brain is melting

It's over 90 degrees in Boston today and, like typical New Englanders, everyone is complaining about the heat and humidity already. I like it just fine, though I really do believe that my brain is slowly being broiled.

I think that people are stupider in the hot weather, maybe it's just cause they move slower. Take me, for instance, there are a million things fluttering in my head, but I can't seem to capture any of those thoughts for long enough to write them down. I guess I will just go with, it's hot outside, Friday is a state holiday so we can mourn the passing of Ronald Reagan (I will reserve judgement about this, he was a prez of our country and he is dead now so what does it matter), not that I work for the state, but I wish I did, and Garciaparra returns to the BoSox lineup tonight - We love you Nomah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home