Friday, June 04, 2004

Ah, the Routine

So, I've been home for a few days and it's as if I never left. Funny thing about traveling - you leave your life, but it continues on without you, waiting for you to return and step back in. I waded through hundreds of emails at work yesterday and have been horrible about getting back to any friends who have emailed (sorry, I'm working on it). I did develop most of my pics from San Francisco so I'll hopefully post a few this weekend. I did manage to go out a drink a few beers last night and then dance around light poles (with Bryan) and sit in a puddle (by myself)...good fun!

This weekend will be really busy at work - there is a big meeting near the library - so lots of people will be wandering in to ask questions. Good thing I am fully trained in Reference to answer all of (most of) those questions.

Congratulations to Nicole, who just finished her very intense international policy graduate degree from John Hopkins, and to Kathryn, who now has a master in divinity from Harvard University (thought she was pretty close to divine before; now she has the paper to prove it!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home