Friday, October 20, 2006

Rock On!

I apologize for the second post in a row in which my title ends with an exclamation point, but this one just didn't look right without it.

My morning drive is generally accompanied by the soothing tones of some actor reading the words of some writer to me as I manuever my car to stay just 8 inches behind the car in front of me so no other car can cut in front of me as we sit in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

This morning, I switched to the radio accidentally and the first song I heard was a classic from the 80s, followed by another and another. Instead of listening the end of my mystery book, I sang at the top of my lungs and rocked out all the way to Watertown. The culminating song, as I arrived in Watertown square was "Ice, Ice, Baby," which I'm strangely proud to say I still know every word of (insert the sound of Bryan weeping here as he reads this post). Will it ever stop? Yo! I don't know. Turn off the lights and I glow. Hell yeah.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

That sounds like a miserable morning. You need an iPod... or a shorter commute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home