Thursday, September 28, 2006

And it's only 11:20 AM

In addition to the usual morning fare, so far today I've:
Learned that there’s a new human in the world
Had stitches removed from my shoulder
Had blood drawn
Read 2 chapters from Saving Fish from Drowning (new Amy Tan book)
Left my car at the mechanic's for a tune-up
Ate an English muffin
Applied for a health club rebate from my hmo
Applied for a job
Checked my hotmail a dozen times to see if my realtor has a time to sign a P&S for my house

Congrats to the Thomases on the birth of Cooper Dean - he arrived 2 weeks early after only 4 pushes. Seems like he was in quite a rush to enter into this world. If only he knew about adjustable mortgages, carbon monoxide detector regulations, moving trucks, and midgets - I bet he'd dive right back into that warm, safe place to cook for a little longer. Seriously, babies are cool and I'm glad that this one is here in top condition. As one of my co-workers said earlier, "one day, some extra weight, the next, another whole human." Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home