Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm ba-aack

I'm still not sure that I have anything to say, but here I am. These past 5 weeks have been filled with house-selling angst and China excitement.
After several Open Houses and no buyers (lots of interest, but no one with actual money), we decided to list the house on MLS, which is the big site that buyers and brokers use to find potential matches - we REALLY hope that our match is out there and makes his/her/their move soon. We will have two more Open Houses this Sat. & Sun. and then I leave for China.

China. I am going for 2 1/2 weeks, along with 20 teachers. I will try to blog while I'm in China, but I don't know how often I'll have an Internet connection.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I've missed ya like crazy kiddo. Have a great time in China and let me know if there are any American Take-Outs there.

Note that my blog has a new address:
http://fromawhispertoascream.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home