Tuesday, August 10, 2004

House Pics

I have posted some pics of the house. Work is coming along. The kitchen has been painted, the living room has furniture and the spare room is empty and waiting to be rented. My room and Joe's room are finished and the den is just awaiting furniture, which will be moved in when Joe's leg is better (he injured it Sat night at his football game).

Went to see dingers last night. I do believe that Curt Schilling is god-like, but boy did he have a rotten night. I think that Francona could've pulled him early in the 5th instead of letting him get deeper in the hole. Is our bullpen that weak? Was Terry trying to give Schilling a vote of confidence? I could never manage a baseball team, but I'm not entirely certain that our current skipper should be either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home