Thursday, June 09, 2005

MOVIES!

The QHS Movie List 2005 is compiled and posted. Fourteen of my top 20 made it onto the list and 45 of my top 100 made it - not too bad. Course I live with the movie master as 71 of Bryan's 100 made it. Read the stats page for some interesting tidbits about the people involved with the selecting.

When last year's list was revealed, I had promised some literary-related stats, which I never finished and posted (I know, I know, all of my readers were really bummed - haha). This year, I again mean to look at our top 100 and determine how many were made into movies from books and any other interesting literature-related numbers or facts I can compile.

Since life is not only about movies, I should mention that we've booked the hall, caterer, church and sent out a few Save the Dates. We've also got a lead on a dj and have been combing Craig's List looking for a photographer whose prices don't start at $4000. Sometime in the near future, I will actually start looking for a dress. This weekend we're going to Brad and Sara's wedding and we'll be paying attention to all of the details.

Happy belated birthday to the movie-savviest, racket-swingingest, best name-burstplayingest, dancingest twins!

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's my save the date? Hurry, my social calendar is filling up. . . how many dates can I bring?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home